Beef Air Pipe (Trachea) 25cm
Beef Air Pipe 25cm (Trachea)
Beef Trachea serves as a great dental chew, removing food residue and plaque. Beef tracheas are longer lasting for your slightly aggressive chewer and are 100% digestible dog chews.
The trachea is known as one of the safest chews around. Similar to beef skin, the dog chew turns into small slobbery bits (think pizzle sticks), rather than jagged pieces with sharp edges.
Beef tracheas are considered a great bone-free beginner chew for dogs over 16 weeks old.
Extremely high in glucosamine which helps in joint health, they're a great source of protein and are low in fat.
- 100% Natural, No Additives, No Preservatives, Nothing!
- Responsibly Sourced
- Natural Dental chew promotes good dental hygiene for teeth and gums
- Enrichment Treat
- Low in Fat
- High in Glucosamine – great for joint health
- High in Protein which aids muscle and tissue repair
- Contains Collagen for healthy coats and skin
- Grain and Gluten free
- Suitable for puppies over 16 weeks
- Healthy and Nutritious
- Super Stuffable - perfect for stuffing with Pure Paté
DID YOU KNOW: Beef is a quality source of protein that helps your dog build muscle. The fat in beef can help your pup feel full and the vitamins and minerals help keep your pup's coat and skin healthy. Beef is an excellent source of Zinc, Iron, Selenium and Vitamins B12, B3 and B6.
Composition: 100% Beef.
Typical Analytical Constituents: Protein 72.12%, Natural oils & fats 17.87%, Moisture 7.56%, Ash 2.45%
Pls note: toy not included.
As with all; natural treats & chews, we recommend supervising your dog while feeding and ensuring that fresh clean drinking water is always available.
Enter info here